Clearing services through Pershing LLC
At Nationwide Planning the safety of our clients' assets is our #1 priority, so we selected Pershing LLC – a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon as our custodian for client brokerage account assets. Our relationship with Pershing offers you access to NetX360, Pershing’s revolutionary technology platform providing the tools needed to manage clients’ accounts, deliver first-rate service, and develop new sales and revenue opportunities whether commission or fee-based. Consider some of the many advantages:
- Pershing’s parent company, The Bank of New York Mellon, is the world’s largest custodial bank with over $21 trillion in assets under custody and a top, global asset management firm with over $1.0 trillion in assets under management.
- As an introducing broker-dealer, Nationwide Planning does not hold client assets. All client brokerage assets are held at Pershing (or at approved third party money managers).
- To further protect your assets, Pershing provides excess SIPC coverage that goes beyond normal SIPC limits.
Pershing has won many awards and recognitions:
- Ranked the #1 US Clearing Firm in 2008 and 2009 (by “Investment News”) and is one of the world’s strongest global financial institutions.
- Rated as having the #1 client brokerage statement, ranked among independent broker-dealers (DALBAR, Inc., 2009, 2010).
- Won the Visionary Award for “Most Sophisticated Document for Tax and Year-End Statement” (Exstream Software by HP, 2008).
- Ranked as the "Safest Bank in the US" according to Global Finance Magazine, 2009
- World's largest custodian with over $21.8 Trillion in assets under custody
- AAA credit rating – from Moody's Investors Services
Other Related Topics...